Vital Adventure's

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Workout Progress!

The first couple of days of exercise has gone pretty well!  We started Jillian Michaels on Monday and only missed one day.  Thursday we decided to take a break from the healthy home cooked meals and headed to Louis and Louis to have dinner.  I chose the Panne Chicken (Baked chicken breast in lemon butter with capers!  Um um) and the house salad.  I did avoid the huge mound of mashed potatoes, but I gave into one olive roll.  When I got home I had half a glass of Moscato wine, and said I am too tired and full to exercise lets get up at 5 am to do the video.  Well I woke up at 4 for Tristan's feeding and by 5am all I wanted to do was go back to bed...

Friday evening my mom and I took Tristan and Sadie girl on a walk (to somewhat make up for the missed day).  Two of our neighbor's dogs came running out toward Sadie (she doesn't do to well in that situation.)  I got tied up in her leash and fell on my knee ripping my dress :(.  The neighbors felt so bad, but we were all pretty okay.  I can't get mad, because my dog Rudy leaves my yard at least once a month (even when we are standing in the back with him!).  My knee was pretty busted up, and I started to think about the push-ups I had to do for level 1.  My suggestion was to go ahead and try out level 2!  Well we made it through okay, and decided that we can start doing level 2 from know on until we move up to level 3! 

This morning, (with the help of spanx) I tried on a pair of size 8 jeans...  They fit!!  I am slowly getting back to normal.  Hopefully soon I will be back in a size 6 or even better 4 ;).  I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment