Vital Adventure's

Monday, September 10, 2012

30 Day Shred

I won't share this particular post by email and Facebook mainly because it doesn't have anything to do with Tristan other then shedding the baby weight, but I felt this was a good way to hold myself accountable.

Today marks the first day of incorporating exercise back into my life.  I have those last 12-15lbs to loose to get back to my pre-baby weight (depending upon how the scale feels that day).  I know this is the toughest part.  In reality I would like to loose even more, but I will start my goals small to begin with. 

Drew, my mom, and I did the first day of the 30 day shred :).  I was proud of myself, because I made it through the first video.  I decided I would update once a week to let you all know how I am making it through.  Right now I am proud of myself, but at the same time am I am wondering if I can actually do it.  

I can't wait to be able to wear some of my clothes I miss wearing, and also just to accomplish such a weight lose.  I gained 47lbs with my son (this was a lot more then I intended to gain, but we won't go into that).  I heard the "are you sure you don't have twins in there?"  more often then I would have liked, but with my baby being 10lbs at birth I guess I could have had two 5lb babies.  Tristan's 10lb weight kicked off the weight lose and when I left the hospital I was already down 20lbs.  Within the next 2 weeks I dropped another 10 easily, but then I hit this wall and the last little bit I have lost have been tough.  So it was time to add in the cardio and the low carb :).  Wish me luck and encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment