Vital Adventure's

Thursday, November 1, 2012

October Highlights!

I woke up this morning feeling very sluggish, maybe it was because of the candy I should not have had yesterday, or maybe this past month is finally catching up with me!

October is by far my favorite month of the year, and now that I have Tristan I know it will become even more fun with Fall Festivals, Costume Parties, and Trick or Treating.  This year October has been busy busy busy between traveling for friends and events I think I have been home only 1 weekend this month!  This exhaust me just to write it.  I have had so much fun, but I am glad November is here and there is far less on my calender.

Yesterday Tristan and I played it low key and just handed out Halloween Candy.  He was a cute little pumpkin and was a huge hit with the trick or treaters.  My Mom, Nana, and Papap are in town so we sat out front on my tiny porch, handed out candy, and drank wine.  I purchased 15lbs of candy!  I get a ton of trick or treaters because of our neighborhood.  I think when I walked back into the house I only had 20 pieces left.  It is so much fun seeing the crowds of people walking down the street and it really made me think about how much fun it will be to take Tristan next year!

Here are some highlights of the fun month we have had!
 Dressed up for the Wedding!
Kati and Luke's Wedding
 Jeremiah's Baptism
Two pumpkins in a pumpkin patch!  Cousins hanging out together!
Sisters with our babies.
We were hoping for a win against Alabama!  
We still believe 7-1 Baby! 
Kati's beautiful shop!  We are so excited about her opening!
Tristan as a pumpkin!  "Next year I will be walking and can trick or treat too!"

Tristan is almost 31/2 months old!  He is a big baby weighing (I am guessing) 15-16lbs!  He is wearing some 3-6 months, a lot of just 6 months, and some 6-9months!  Tristan's hair has almost fully come in and it is tow-head blonde (he looks bald still, ha ha).  He has big bright blues eyes, and a perfectly round Charlie Brown head!  He eats 8-10 ounces of milk in one sitting (hopefully the Pediatrician will give us the okay to move to food this month!)  He is so sweet, and GOOD, God could not have blessed us with a better baby!  He is holding himself up, rolling (likes to sleep on his side), sleeps in his own room in his crib from about 9pm-5/6am depending upon the day (mommy and daddy are loving this!)  Entertains himself with all of his toys, his hands, his cartons, you name it!  He can focus his attention and not too much bothers him (I personally think we have a genius on our hands!)  He makes baby squeaks and will hold a conversation with you!  When he gets upset his bottom lip sticks out, but he is easy comfort!  Tristan you make parenting seem easy, but I know it is just how sweet you are!  You make me want 6 of you, but I don't think they will all be this good ;).

It is a beautiful day in Florida.  I really just wanted to stay at home with my little-mister-Trister and my family but alas I need to pay the bills!

Have a great November 1st!

Tina V

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Tina for sharing your pics and thoughts. We miss and love you. We'll be your neighbor in just 5 more days. Can't wait. We love you M&M V

    ReplyDelete