Vital Adventure's

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Jeremiah's Baptism

This past weekend Drew, Tristan and I drove to Cummings, GA for Baby Jeremiah's Baptism!  I have been anticipating this weekend for a while now.  My Aunt Jeanne flew in from Arkansas and my Nana and Papap flew in from Pennsylvania!  I was so excited to see Jeremiah and also for everyone to see my ever changing (and growing) sweet little man.

Lauren and Rin asked Drew and I to be Jeremiah's God Parents.  I can speak for both of us and say how much of a honor it was to be asked.  Jeremiah is such a blessing from Heaven and an answer to so many prayers.  He is truly an angel on earth.  We arrived at The Church of the Good Shephard and came forward to celebrate the Sacrament of Baptism!  I learned so much when Drew and I were catechist for our church, and I came to love and have a complete understanding of the Sacraments.  Being able to speak for Jeremiah and being a part of the gift of his Baptismal Promises was a wonderful experience.  He is such a lucky little boy for the parents he has and the family he will be raised in.  I feel that I will be able to answer any questions he may have about our faith and offer him an understanding of the Catholic Church.  I said a silent prayer for the children that are not as lucky as he.

Sweet Jeremiah Smiling!
The whole crew!  Can you pick out my little man?

After the Baptism, Lauren had a reception at her house.  Everything was decorated perfectly and the food was delicious (especially the cake pops).  Check out her decorations below.




Later on that afternoon, with the babies in tow, we went to Uncle Shuck's Pumpkin Patch.  I have to say everything is 200% more fun now that we have babies.


My Nana and Papap with the babies!
Tristan and Jeremiah with their Nana and Papap!
Aunt Jeanne
     Auntie Erin!
 Rin, Lauren and Baby Jeremiah
Me, Drew, and Tristan

Tristan and Jeremiah sat in the pumpkin patch, took photo opp pictures, and went on their first hayride.  This is just the first of the cousin's many adventures.  It was such a perfect fall day, along with a win for our bulldogs, and being with our family made it even better.  I was sad to see the weekend go, but I am looking forward to Tristan's Baptism coming up in the next few weeks!

3 month update :).  3 months is so much fun with our little active boy!  We watch Mickey's Club House every morning and he laughs when the club house pops out of the ground.  Tristan has also discovered his voice so he will talk and talk.  He is starting to teeth and I feel bad because I can tell he is hurting.  We go through a little fussy period every day now when he can't get comfortable (infant Tylenol and Sophie are lifesavers)!

Happy Tuesday,













Tina V

No comments:

Post a Comment