Vital Adventure's

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Anticipation of Tristan's Arrival.

Yesterday Drew and I headed to the doctor for our 40 week appointment.  We were so excited hoping and thinking that they would say I have progressed more, and Baby Tristan would be here this week.  Well to my disappointment there was no change at all from the previous Monday.  A part of me had been thinking that was the case since Tristan has still been extremely active and in my rib cage with what little space he has left.  His heartbeat is strong, and he is steadly growing so we have a lot to be thankful for, but I am very ready to meet my son.

We made arrangements to be induced at 12:05 am Monday morning July 16th (prayers are appreciated).  Tristan is estimated to be pretty close to the 9lb mark, and the longer he stays in the larger he is getting.  Drew and I are still not giving up hope that he will decide to come before that.  I bounced on a yoga ball for hours yesterday, went on a walk, ate spicy foods, etc.  I am currently still working and move around a ton while I am there, but Tristan seems to be pretty content.

A couple of things have happened since the last blog.  Tristan's rocker came in and so I took a picture of the other wall I did not post last week.  We also bought Tristan an adorable going home outfit, and his Great Auntie Jayne bought him some little crochet flip flops that will look so cute with his outfit.  I keep on thinking this time next week I will definitely be holding my baby in my arms!  Still praying for a quick and easy labor with a happy healthy baby :).           



We will spread out the space a little more once we move the bassinet to our bedroom.

Tristan's going home outfit :).

back of outfit
 
 Sailboat Flip-Flops :)













2 comments:

  1. You know, though, if he is born on July 16th, then your son and my daughter will have the same birthday! (Just 6 years apart!)

    ReplyDelete